Friday, June 12, 2009

How I started to make sock dolls

My mother was a tailor, she taught me the skill of needle works when I was at 6. So I loved sewing since I was young.

There was this once day , I saw some toy animals made out of socks, they were very cute and I was attracted by them. So I started trying to make one for my daughters.

The first sock animal I created was a bunny, when my two daughters saw it, they loved it and kept asking me to create more for them, Whenever I completed a sock animal, my two daughters would shout with joy: “mom has just given birth to a new babe …!” They showed their babes to their friends and feel proud of their babes.

So this is the story how I started to make sock dolls.

Now I wish to share the joy with you, so I started to sell it. I hope you like my sock dolls, as much as I do creating them.

I do customization as well. A sock doll cost about RM15-RM50+. Depending on the sizes, materials used as well as the complications in making it. If you have interested in having one, contact me and let me know your ideas, budgets...etc....


No comments:

Post a Comment